2011 & 2012 ROC HALL OF FAME

Moderators: _cEb_, ------ROC------

Re: 2011 & 2012 ROC HALL OF FAME

Postby 4gEtMeNOt » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 am

Congratulations to all of u that got into the hall of fame. Keep up the good work :-)
Clan Member: ROC

Postby LOS_AMON » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 am

Congrats! :)
Clan Member: LOS
Location: Somewhere around the black hole, struggling for life

Postby seb(2LOS2FIRE) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Nice job ---ROC--- and congrats to all!
= The first player with ; on his name
=Foundator of the Youtube Channel ( cestoschannelbyelite)
=Very Active on Forums and on tourneys
= Personnal Stat record : 88% win with 3000 wins

LOS For ever!!!
Clan Member: LOS

Postby ROC_SOL1D » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 pm

First of all I'd just like to sayp I'm sorry for my long absence. I've just been so busy with school work and exams, I've had no time for cestos. I hope everyone had a happy Christmas and a happy new year to all. I wish I had participated in more tourneys so that I feel that I had really earned my spot in the hall of fame. Id like to congratulate all those who have made the hall of fame. I'm sure this was a hard decision to make seeing all the talent that is in the ROC. For those who didn't make it, this is a new year and its your time to shine. May this year squeeze some more life into the game and bring a whole host of tourneys. I know ive said this before but if I ever knew the feeling of being in a clan it would be what ive received from the ROC. ROC has been in contact with me the whole time notifying me about events and newsletters. He's given the game life. He's really done an amazing job and the effort he puts into everything shows he really believes in the clan. I couldn't think of a better clan leader than ROC. He's so hardworking and i have to commend him for all the work he's done for the clan and the game in general. Thanks a million ROC!
Clan Member: ROC

Postby ------ROC------ » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:04 am

Congrats to the class of the 2012 ROC HALL OF FAME! Your all such great players and my hats off to you all for doing such a great job in your own way in the ROC!  Looking forward to seeing what 4 ROC members will become part of this elite group in The ROC Hall of Fame! We will find out at the the end of this 2013 who it is?  So Play Hard & GOOD LUCK to all!  Can't wait! :mrgreen:

Keep Cestos Alive!

The UnderGround Movement Has Begun!
Let's Bring Cestos Back!
Clan Leader, Founder & CEO: ROC

Return to Newsletters