Allstar roster of 2012

No rules in war. Anything goes.
This is the clan section baby!
Enter if you dare. And prepare for battle

Moderators: tolstoj, darthballs, Erock

Re: Allstar roster of 2012

Postby bdfr » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am

Erock wrote:For the man who capped more flags than any other holder in wars this year, I claim bullsh*t. Not trying to toot my own horn

Yes you are...

As usual...

Most random post EVER should be added to the list

htxtjizzle wrote:Finally lost my virginity!!!!

Last edited by bdfr on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location: On game menu hitting refresh til a park game starts... still there

Postby ROC_SOL1D » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

this thread is missing the bavVs
Clan Member: ROC

Postby PAFT_DUNK » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 am

darthballs wrote:Dbd? Oooooh the quitters ! I remember now . Ur right , they do deserve an honorable mention . The award for biggest douche bag clan goes to....(drum roll) .....Dbd! (crowd goes wild !) 8-)

:lol: they went from the scrappy under dogs to the douche bag elitists/ horn tooters
Do thou Wilt

Postby magik » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 pm

When people make these lists its what they have in memory for about last two weeks. You could have been a beast for 46 weeks but the way the mind works that wont matter if you are not playing those two weeks. Best anything is very subjective at best, and with people coming and going you can not really make a list but who is best at moment. Most of the players now have no clue of the skills of older players or who was around making "so to say" history as INF was evolving. Most don't even know camshaft or darth or bloodhound, dave, russ jasmine, etc who were beasts in there time but don't really play anymore. Mostly most don't remember Starr or Diesel who actually got this whole thing going. To UAC Diesel is your founder and to WaR Starr aka STR is pretty much your founder half of STR went to form WaR with Andy as its leader.
magik 50 scout
magik 1 50 brute
magik2 50 scout
magik5 50 marine
INF's First Admin (Ret.)

Return to WARZONE