Dear Diary - Fred

Tips and Tricks for how to play better.

Moderator: _cEb_

Re: Dear Diary - Fred

Postby GoDKiLLer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm

I have played Fred a handful of times recently, he hasn't beaten me squarely in quite awhile. I concede that I have lost two games to phone calls, although I was up on him in both of those losses. Noticeably he began talking, though he has nothing worthwhile to say. Fred nows seems to think that he is better than me as he barked out condesending remarks, and questioning if I was scared. Pfft...whatever.

When I spoke of my recent domination of our games, he said, " oh that must be when my son was playing", and I said, "Is your son a douchefag too?" ...that shut him up.
GoDKiLLer
Clan Member: LOS

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

The fact that he produced a child makes him NOT a f*g

Anyway, if he still pisses you off that much then he's the true winner LOL
Mr.BeastVWmvp

Postby GoDKiLLer » Sun May 05, 2013 7:06 pm

The word was "douchefag" ...Beast you numbnuts, being a f*g doesn't mean you can't produce sperm or have sex with a woman, many try before finding out later in life that they were simply denying their nature. Pissed? why is every comeback have to have a "pissed" connotation to it? Is it that you somehow envision me jumping up and down and screaming or something? Dream on. Beren could plainly see that I found it somewhat amusing despite the insults. Take a logic course someday, I suspect it will throw your world for a loop.
GoDKiLLer
Clan Member: LOS

Previous

Return to Strategies