Glad to see that forums is back up and running.

Anything else

Moderator: _cEb_

Glad to see that forums is back up and running.

Postby ------ROC------ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:30 am

Glad to see that forums is back up and running after being down for many months. For awhile we didn't think it was ever coming back. I'm Really glad to see that Chickenbricks didn't abandon the forums. There's a lot of history on here ;)

THANKS FOR BRINGING IT BACK! :)

Feel free to Post your comments below about the return of forums :mrgreen:
The UnderGround Movement Has Begun!
Let's Bring Cestos Back!
------ROC------
Clan Leader, Founder & CEO: ROC

Re: Glad to see that forums is back up and running.

Postby sparky » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:23 am

Whats up Cestos ROC and everyone who voted in for the Forum to reopen. I was lookinf at the 2014 tournamnets postings cool avatars and all the action/excitement that was happening. :ugeek:
I have no shame in sayin I love this game and I think it's cool tellong others about it if they seen me playing all dedicated
And I have played with username and peopme that have stuck to it that allowed this game to grow on them and I was like wow the power and appeal Cestos has. Glad to post another one :!: this could be a slow revamp but it is too cool to pass up and we aren't being denied. A step in any case in the right direction. :)
sparky
Clan Member: ROC

Postby Frogboy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm ready to win a tournament! Let's ROLL!! Glad this forum is back. I check on news out here from time to time.

Still the best original one-on-one competition game created for smart devices. I hope these guys start updating the app again. Maybe a fresh FB page started by us is the push it needs.

Frogboy
THiNG
Death
Thanks,
Good_Luck
also seen currently on his Iphone as:
THiNG
and also formerly known as:
Frogboy and Death
Frogboy

Postby Frogboy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey guys! Check out Goal Finger for simlar play. I enjoy Cestos for the mere fact it is pure strategy. There is definitely a bully factor in Goal Finger as you can strengthen your Orbs and make them bigger and faster. Cestos is just straight-up one-v-one competition! Bring it back!

-Alex
zandercaso in Goal Finger
Thanks,
Good_Luck
also seen currently on his Iphone as:
THiNG
and also formerly known as:
Frogboy and Death
Frogboy

Return to Other