Medic (new job class!!)

Past Suggestions and Influencements
(read only)

Medic (new job class!!)

Postby xneXesx » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 am

I read "Haggs" post for medic, here is a little food for thought.

Medic = (ONLY heal NO attack...ultimate proof of unselfishness )

Heal (standard atk) - can only heal not atk.
(of course it should be similar to regenerate.)

Impair [level 1]- cuts off enemies sight. (something similiar to seing only in front of you)

Masochist [lvl 4] (lol again, needs better word description.) - absorbs damage for limited time.

Dispel or alleviate or Debuff [lvl 8] (unclear, needs better word description) - clears of invisible, shield, and enrage. (needs more thought as to how many or which buffs can it eliminate.)

Benediction [lvl 20] - sacrifice own hp to 1 to fully heal 1 member.

Seeing as how medic would be very strong in healing and debuffing, I would think it should be light class. (I suppose it would be on the level of the queen in chess. You don't need it, but its very beneficial.)
xneXesx - The Elitest
Drainbamage - Pvp
TheMadScientist champ
Clan Member: uac

Re: Medic (new job class!!)

Postby Shinigami21 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 am

I'm guessing it would regenerate its hp very quickly but how would it fight back or defend itself? This would also imply teamwork w so many selfish players out there. And how would it Lvl up???

[WaR] Leaders of the INF Revolution...
Clan Leader: WaR

Postby GetDollaz248 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 pm

They could make it where you get the same amount of xp for a kill to heal someone. Flags are divided xp anywho so its good. I will agree this is one of the most needed classes but that last ability I do have a problem with. I say it should start giving you health slowly something like regeneration but when you use it it leaves you at 1 hp. This way it would slowly heal someone but put the medic at a disadvantage which would be good. You would have to be sneaky lol. or add a ability where it spreads my hp to my two or three closest Comrades. Just adding to the idea lol

ImageI get p*ssy I get money I smoke weed, what else do you ask for? Royal Oak B I T C H :-P 248

Postby afiellerddr » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am

A medic sounds like a good idea... but it seems unfair that they can't attack. Also, they'd have no need for a damage stat point. Maybe their attack could simply be damaging their opponent (a very weak amount, no doubt) and taking the health for themself. That way, medics can't stack up stats on the other skills. Definitely a good idea
Hermes - scout
Jabberwock - Marine
Ganondorf - Brute
Clan Member: -7-

Postby TriGuN » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:02 am

This would be good if they put in assists ie nexes is healing trigun while trigun kills 5 guys nexes gets half the exp trigun does but trigun still gets 100 %

TriGuN --- TrUe BoUnDeRs NeVeR DiE
pock - lvl 7 brute
ismokealot - lvl ?? scout
TriGuN- lvl ?? scout -7-
Clan Member: -7-

Return to The Archives