Most of ya all are sad

No rules in war. Anything goes.
This is the clan section baby!
Enter if you dare. And prepare for battle

Moderators: tolstoj, darthballs, Erock

Most of ya all are sad

Postby magik » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm

I thought stackers were bad 2 years ago, but now its soooo sad to see people stacking on purpose and until tables change they quit. That's really sad.... To many games I joined the smaller team only to find myself on the bigger one because the stackers quit. To my dear stackers, do you not understand why the great players are who they are? Its because they learned against odds, get it through you skull just cuz youa a level 50 does not mean your good or great! it means you stacked to level up and are still a noob! You lack skill and talent so stop stacking because its not helping you and may get you hunted for being a p*ssy. Also yeah your great cuz your in a 5 vs 9 match, and you return or cap...really? Think about it if there was a UFC match 3 vs 1 who do you think would win? Im sad that so many vets left who taught morels. There are still a number of players who go against the odds but even more that are flat out pussies with a lvl 50 tag they have not earned or deserve. Remember any schmuch can run flags or stack but the holder or runner who keeps them away for 15 or 20 min is the true master. So if you stack then stick it out don't puss out. Take your death like a b*tch and try again till your really good SOLO then and only then can you say you are good!
magik 50 scout
magik 1 50 brute
magik2 50 scout
magik5 50 marine
INF's First Admin (Ret.)

Re: Most of ya all are sad

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 am

I thought flag running was accepted in the INF community?

Postby tolstoj » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:02 am

Flag running in empty hosp 3-0 is accepted by most I think. Problem is, ppl used to switch or leave. Now when someone joins and make it 3-1 even more ppl stack up 4-1, 5-2 and so on.
Best solution is to just bring out ur holder and
And hope for some "real" players to join. If you not comfortable whit holding just consider it practice and keep on till you get a hang of it.

What really anoys me is all these high level scouts like that is base camping and steal the defs kills whit smoke. If ur a scout and not holding in hosp you should return over and over. That make a funnier game for everybody.

But not really no point in bring it up here cuz the ppl who needs to hear this ain't on the forum anyway.
(Vin) Tolstoj (M)
(Vin) Captain_Beefheart (S)
(Vin) The_Man_From_Utopia (M)
(Vin) August (B)
(Vin) Penguin-in-Bondage (S)
(Vin) G-Spot_Tornado (S)
(Vin) Swedbank (M)
(Vin) The_Bunk (B)
(Vin) Jesus_Lizard (S)
(Vin) Headless_Bourgeoisie (M)
Clan Member: VIN

Postby GetDollaz248 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 am

Lol only the 4000th post on stacking

ImageI get p*ssy I get money I smoke weed, what else do you ask for? Royal Oak B I T C H :-P 248

Postby BeautifulDeath » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Wish we had a like button for posts!

+1 dave

If you need forum assistance message HotMama or gtalk
If you need game assistance message our devs
Happy Gaming!

Postby CHiKOMAGiC » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:51 pm

GetDollaz248 wrote:Lol only the 4000th post on stacking

lmfaoo truuuuuuee
Ex Uac