New To INF Introduce Yourself Here

New to the ChickenBrick forums? Get acquainted here!

New To INF Introduce Yourself Here

Postby admin » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:57 am

Introduce yourself here and share what ever you'd like others to know. It's totally open ended and meant as a way to get to know one another a bit better. To get the ball rolling, here's a bit about me:

For those of you who don't know yet, my name is Matt, and I've been a part of ChickenBrick Studios since the beginning. Our company originally started out in web development and web design, but eventually moved into the world of Android when our Lead Developer stumbled upon the G1, just a little more than a year ago. Since then, we've been developing apps (games) for Android and haven't looked back. At ChickenBrick, my title is Project Manager, which means I get to handle a little bit of everything, from brainstorming new game ideas and updates to answering emails from players to supporting the ChickenBrick community and occasionally getting my hands dirty in some code. When I'm not working on apps for ChickenBrick, I'm probably up skiing in the mountains or at my electrical engineering job. I've had a great time working with the rest of the team and the gaming community to develop things that people find fun and enjoyable, and I look forward to continuing it into the future.
ChickenBrick Games:

ChickenBrick Staff

Re: Introductions!

Postby p_boy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:04 am

my turn.
k so to start this off my name is Paolo. i currently live in the beautiful islands of Hawaii (born and raised) and i attend Damien Memorial School. i am 13 (youngest in inf i believe) and currently in 8th grade. i hope to maybe go to harvard or yale later and work as a dentist. when im not on inf i am hangin out with friends, playing basketball, going to school, chatting with friends, and spending time with my gf. i found out about project inf when i was playing cestos. one day i found an advertisement for the game and i decided i would give it a try. i was in both the cestos and project inf private betas. i guess that is about it for now.
Inf:LightFoot 50 = runner atk def clear outs plan maker. hes versitile and can do pretty much anything
HawaiiBoy808 6 = atk def plan maker
VeryHeavyFoot 15 =mayb atk for sure def plan maker
LightF00t 6 = runner, def plan maker
Green_Arrow808 9 = idk
Clan Member: ELT

Postby kb24 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 am

Hmm.. looks like its my turn lol.. well my name is darius, I'm 16 (second youngest in inf I believe) loool. I live in fresno california(5th biggest city in cali btw..) and I attended a private school from kindergarden till 10th grade (I'm pretty much a geek that doesn't have glasses or look like a geek) lol, bt now I'm in 11th and I'm on home studies tryin to graduate early.. I work at a restaurant part time and it totally sucks lol. I want to go to ucla hopefully, and I would like to work wit computers or electronics.. (I'm extremely good at fixing electronics btw..) I also think being a weapons designer would be a cool career.. lol

Next please.. lol

Wait... I 4got to say.. when I'm not playin inf, I'm either asleep, at work, doin homework, messin around wit my 2 g1's and computer (lol yes I have 2..), or wit my friends or gf(her name is abi) oh and me and my gf had sex for my 16th bday hahaha lol umm that mite be a lil too much info.. lmao oh well..

1 more thing.. I jus found out that my rich uncle is gettin me a ps3 for christmas! Yaaaaay!!!!
Scout: [uac]kb24 lvl 50
Marine: [uac]kobefan lvl 50
Brute: [uac]kobe lvl 50
Brute: [uac]B0SS lvl 50

The Wolfpack
Clan Member: uac

Postby terencela » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 am

I'm Andy, I'm 22 and I live in the UK. I've got a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics and am currently studying for a Master's Degree. Contrary to common belief, I'm not a geek...I just like Maths. I work part time in Uni and part time in a bar. I've got a black G1 (glad I didn't get the white one) and I've got it until September at least with my contract. If no phone comes out to rival it then I won't be upgrading! I'm an Everton (soccer team) supporter and in US sports I'm a massive Patriots fan...I went to see them when they played in Wembley, London and they gave the Bucs a good arse kicking! I don't really watch MLB or NHL but sometimes I watch NBA and I'd consider myself a Miami Heat "fan", but I don't really follow them. When I'm not playing INF I'm either in work, Uni or the pub! Love the beer :). I've played INF since the beta.
INF's C*nt

Postby magik » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

Last edited by magik on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
magik 50 scout
magik 1 50 brute
magik2 50 scout
magik5 50 marine
INF's First Admin (Ret.)

Postby superman » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 am

For those who don't know me my name is Robert 23 I build custom boats for ppl who just don't know what to do with all their $. I have the best job in the world. Everything from sales to design to production I do it all.

I'm a sgt in the army national guard and I still can't belive they let me carry a rifle. The part time job that eats more time then my full time 1. I'm dual qualfied I'm an 11B(infentry) and 13F(forward observer targeting for artillary and close air support)

I'm single raising my 15 year old sister who is by far the most important spoiled brat in my life.

That's me

L oyalty
D uty
R espect
S elfless service
H onor
I ntegrity
P ersonal courage

-7- core army values
Clan Leader: -7-

Postby Camshaft_McNasty » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

My names joey and I'm an alcoholic lol jk.....kinda. so yeah, the names joe 24 and 3/4. I live on marthas vineyard (where the jaws movies where filmed) I work doing landscaping during the day and at an ice rink by night btw zambonis do amazing donuts. If you've ever seen "stuck on you" a little of that was filmed at the rink I work at, yaaaay. When I'm not playin inf I'm either workin one of these jobs or training. I've been training for mma since march 09. Right now my focus is aikido and boxing and ill start in with some brazilian ju jitzu in a few months. If all goes well ill be fighting under "cagefx" brand, a local new england venue. If I have my way ill be introdused to the crowd as joey "mr. Mcnasty" campbell. ( :D mama). My fisrt fight should be around august or september.

Postby JewsOnIce » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:38 am

Hi I'm christian (ironic considering that I'm j.... never mind). Anyways I'm an alcoholic, a cheater, a thief, a liar, a smoker, a womenizer.....I'm just messing wit ya :lol: or am I? :twisted: but naw really I'm messing wit ya :ugeek: ill just shut up now. :?
I'm just a N00B with a gun doing my job mister

Postby cApitan_hottIam » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:52 am

Hi everyone!
Last edited by cApitan_hottIam on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total. there..
Clan Member: WaR

Postby BlackHeart » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:57 pm

I'll post some. Many people don't know crap about me, even though I love the mysterious look. I'm twenty-four years old, I've been involved in the military since I was sixteen. I was in the navy for four years, I have a three year old. ( and married ) My name is Russ.

- Nostalgic Dreams level 50 returner.
Clan Leader: FoA

Return to New? Welcome! Please read this first.