Team Untouchable

Although not officially supported, clan recruitment/etc

Moderator: _cEb_

Team Untouchable

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:14 am

Before iYF. Before -7ZD. Before MVP. Before LOS. Before -nV. Before DGr8. Before 8th. Before ROC. Before TFP. Before TEC.

Before many of the Elite and aspiring-to-be-Elite clans were created and before many of the best players began marbling.

Back in the days where there were 3 and 4 player maps.

When a0s and 3Cz were still alive.

When the future vets were still noobs.

Not many months after 4 kings was created.

There was a team of skilled marble'ers. The founder of the clan, ranked at #1, was a blackhole player and his squad goes down in history as the first ELITE crew.

You hardly if ever, hear about this clan anymore but it deserves to be mentioned here. This group's leader was my first "cestos idol" (if that's the word) and I am truly glad that I was able to have been a part of this group.

Even now I feel like we should bring it back. Anybody down? Or maybe it's better for it to remain in the archives?

Founder: TU_BEAST-TypeR

Members (that I remember):

TU_Philtor (DrSextos)

TU_AliveJoker (joined LOS I believe?)

TU_Beast (yours truly ;))

Anyway. Even though TypeR doesn't play anymore let everyone who creates a clan and aspires it to be the best never forget the crew that is the grandaddy of them all.

Simply known as TEAM UNTOUCHABLE

Re: Team Untouchable

Postby -LOS_WRAITH- » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:12 am

And dinosaurs once roamed the earth too but like your usless info, no one talks about that anymore either.
__I shall set a divine apocalypse upon my opponent as a harbinger of their Last Judgment.__ __________________________I am the Last One Standing._________________________
LOS Clan Leader & CEO

Re: Team Untouchable

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 am

-LOS_WRAITH- wrote:Good post, Beast. It's great to be reminded of and to pay respects to the crews that paved the way. Ty for your always interesting and attention grabbing posts.

Ty. Anytime man

Return to Clans