To getdrama from -7-

No rules in war. Anything goes.
This is the clan section baby!
Enter if you dare. And prepare for battle

Moderators: tolstoj, darthballs, Erock

Re: To getdrama from -7-

Postby ULCtherev » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

well thaks widow i really would like to take you up on that offer in all reality. just these are my parents down here and dont let them know what you did to me

Postby GetDollaz248 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 pm

and you guys talk about me? hahaha now thats funny and i dont have any cookies you sick asses

ImageI get p*ssy I get money I smoke weed, what else do you ask for? Royal Oak B I T C H :-P 248

Postby Widowmaker » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm sorry eville ur not able to distinguish between real ppl and oxygen thiefs
Clan Leader: -7-

Postby eville » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Lmao, okay I feel kind a dumb, but he got your impersonation down pretty good. Same font and everything!

EvilleGenius, Marine 50
EvilleBrutus, Brute 50
LilEville, Scout 50 (its hard being tiny!!)

Kill'em all and let God sort'em out!!!!!
Clan Member: WaR June DM The Asphyxiator

Postby ULCtherev » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Widowmaker wrote:I'm sorry eville ur not able to distinguish between real ppl and oxygen thiefs

hey man i gave you a cookie your not supposed to be talking :? i want your mouth like this :o and please just dont tell my parents look below

Postby gassygus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Eville just partied a bit too much after canda pwned olympic hockey yahhhh!
"Where's the beef???"
ProjectINF Promotion Team

Postby JewsOnIce » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:25 pm

Smh get$ must be high..... off sharpie cause he can't afford weed.
I'm just a N00B with a gun doing my job mister

Postby a7xevo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm

this is really funny cause MR. warman knows that ''she'' is using reverse psychology and he still likes fat as s i mean ''her''....unless ur kinda retarded and think u know wat reverse psychology is... mmmm someone that plays call of duty have real brain problems after a match... i mean its war, who wouldnt have right?????

and got$ did u c how is taking our idea on putting this kind of pics up on the sig... mayb retarted??? wait im not so the answer is yes...

oh and when the fok did dave started using reverse psychology?? i know alot about this kind of things and i didnt catch anything... yes retarded in fact..
Clan Member: uac

Postby Shinigami21 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Hold up hold up. I hope your not trying to insult me. First of all I made this a week ago I just didn't know how to post it and if I'm copying anyone its Gundam. When I seen his sig I'm like I gotta do that too. Thanks Dave for the help btw. Now if your trying to insult me can you at least make some sense? I don't understand sh*t your saying.

[WaR] Leaders of the INF Revolution...
Clan Leader: WaR

Postby BLOODHOUND » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Widowmaker wrote::Well that's sad, I used to respect str, being that yes I'm -7- and never was in str. Guess str has Starr and then u, the chocolate STaRfish. Such a shame that ur a stain on a clan that was known for there skill, but know just for a bunch of s*it talkers who don't even play the game anymore

I can't stand behind sh*t talk from any one or any clan, but STR does not only have Starr and Get$$. I would hate to think that we as a clan are only known as trash talkers who do not play anymore. I'm still very much alive in this b*tch... I just decide not to badmouth people.

I know that you weren't targeting me directly, but when Get$$ talks about -7-, every member jumps on his a** because he is belittling the entire clan. So you can understand why I might jump on the offensive when STR is badmouthed. I'm not saying you can't defend yourself against Get$$ or anyone else who might provoke you, but try to address your insults at him and not so much towards his entire clan.

The Sony A350:
Ace Boogie... LittleBLOODHOUND

Clan Member: WaR

Return to WARZONE