Unable to lookup/add SPNG

We're listening...

Unable to lookup/add SPNG

Postby No SPNG » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Well, I made the mistake of selling all of my stock in SPNG. Went back to buy more and it is no longer showing up in search. Can't find it by company name either. Lotsa folks trade this one regularly - anyone else having this problem?
No SPNG

Re: Unable to lookup/add SPNG

Postby jbox24 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I've done the same and I'm unable to find SPNG anymore. There's a whole list of other stocks I can't find too, GOIG for one.
Hope this can be fixed soon.....
jbox24

Postby admin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:57 am

Stock exchanges PINK and OTC were abused and exploited, so they were removed to maintain fairness and integrity. I apologize for the inconvenience.
ChickenBrick Games:

admin
ChickenBrick Staff

Postby Chigum » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:52 am

Haggs please explain to me why and I quote " Stock exchanges PINK and OTC were abused and exploited, so they were removed to maintain fairness and integrity". Correct me if Im wrong but doesn't everyone whom plays the game have the same chances to buy and sell so where does the FAIRNESS and INTEGRITY come into play?
Chigum

Postby brkrchll » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:42 pm

I could not agree more Chigum! Not only does everyone have equal access, but those doing well using these stocks showed on the leaderboard like everyone else. Anyone could view their history and see exactly how they had done it. How exactly does one "abuse" an exchange???
brkrchll

Postby HotMama » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

I doubt the devs will explain the glitch.

Believe me once enough ppl know how to exploit something it will make the game no fun anymore.

Not everyone is honest.
Forum Admin & -7- Clan Founder
Lost Chars?
Make a new char then email games@chickenbrickenstudios.com
Tell them: Old & New name
Be patient!

If you need any help for the forums PM me or message me TaurusDame@gmail.com
HotMama
Clan Founder -7- & Forum Admin

Postby brkrchll » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 pm

The only possible thing I can think of is that these stocks fluctuate at 1/10th of a cent intervals. This means, due to rounding, one might buy shares priced at $.044 for 4 cents and sell shares priced at $.045 for 5 cents. This represents 900% MORE profit than you would actually earn if trading on a real exchange. However, this is not an exploitation because it affects everyone the same. It is a bug.
brkrchll

Return to Suggestions