IF YOUR PLANNING 2 START A CLAN (READ THIS)

Although not officially supported, clan recruitment/etc

Moderator: _cEb_

IF YOUR PLANNING 2 START A CLAN (READ THIS)

Postby MVP_BEAST_VW » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Basically a clan or crew is a "group" of players that r similar 2 each other, in their lvl, how they play, how good a player they r, sometimes clans r just a group of friends that decide 2 make a crew. That among many other things. But whatever it may be, here r tha 3 most important things when it comes 2 founding a successful "longlasting" clan.

1- Leader
Ok, I will say it straight up. A CLAN CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT GOOD LEADERS. Period. A good leader keeps track of every1 in tha clan, checks up on them every now and then, promotes (gives ranks/positions away) players who deserve it, makes smart decisions (such as deciding 2 kick off certain players, etc). Most of tha time, it is also a very good idea 2 hav multiple leaders 2 help out with maintaining tha clan and all, because maintenence is very important, 2 make sure every1 is happy, and there r no problems between ur clan members and problems with other clans, etc. Another very important factor 2 consider, is, tha higher ur rep and how well known a player u r , also impacts greatly on how ur clan will go. Basically, if ur leader is a successful player, his clan will most likely be succesful 2.

2- ur Clan's "thing"
Actually KNOW ur clan, wat it is based on, if u wanna base it on lvl of players, then there u go. If u want it 2 be about win%, there u go again. But u HAVE 2 kno ur "thing" that is very important, that is wat ppl will kno u 4, that is wat they will see u as, wen they mention ur clan, what is it u want them 2 say? Ohhh, that so and so clan, yep, they hav high lvl ppl, or, look at "that" group, their players hav really high win %. If u don't know wat ur about or ur confuzed on it, then that is just a recipe 4 a clan that will eventually die. Generally, u want ur group 2 be looked upon with admiration, u want a crew EVERY1 wants 2 be in, but only a few can.

3- A Clan good name
EVERY1 will agree on this, u can't hav a successful clan if tha name isn't good. Ppl want their name 2 look "pretty" wen they put on that tag. As petty as it may seem, thats just how it is. 1zt of all, find wat ur clan is about and then find tha most suitable name 4 that particular idea. Or vice versa, find a name then base ur clan on it. Preferably somthing catchy that will ingrain itself in ppls memory. I cud go on and on.. lol but that is it basically

Those 3 r tha BUILDING BLOCKS AND FOUNDATION of any successful group, and of course recruitment. (I didn't really emphasize on that, but it is also extremely important) Becus its not really a clan if ur tha only 1 in it lol, ask any of tha ppl that hav founded successful crews and they will all tell u tha same thing. There r of course many other factors 2 consider wen u make a clan, but just missing any 1 of these 3 can screw up ur whole crew, not 2 mention if ur missing all 3 of em, u might aswell give up lol. Such as a house with bad foundations will eventually collapse, a clan with no good leaders, or a terrible name, or not even knowing wat they r "about" will eventually fall apart 2.
Uhhh, feel free 2 add on 2 wat u think makes a good clan, becus of course, iv only named a few important 1z on here :D
MVP_BEAST_VW

Re: IF YOUR PLANNING 2 START A CLAN (READ THIS)

Postby spookz » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 am

Shut up... hahaha Beazto
ֆթ㋡ϕӃՀ
spookz
Clan Member: The Origin of Anarchy

Postby HotMama » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 am

spookz wrote:Shut up... hahaha Beazto

:o :shock: :?

well he did replace them z's with s's......you know ... like grown up talk ;)

:lol:

:arrow:
Forum Admin & -7- Clan Founder
Lost Chars?
Make a new char then email games@chickenbrickenstudios.com
Tell them: Old & New name
Be patient!

If you need any help for the forums PM me or message me TaurusDame@gmail.com
HotMama
Clan Founder -7- & Forum Admin

Postby MVP_BEAST_VW » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Keyboard iz horribly f*cked up, hurt like hell 2 type thiz zhit, eh
MVP_BEAST_VW

Postby spookz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:47 pm

Beazto download inf so i can kick ur a**

Yours Truly,

IvAnSiTo
ֆթ㋡ϕӃՀ
spookz
Clan Member: The Origin of Anarchy

Postby HotMama » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:11 am

spookz wrote:Beazto download inf so i can kick ur a**

Yours Truly,

IvAnSiTo

tranzlation required

"Beazto download INF zo i can kick ur azz.

Yourz Truly,

IvAnZiTo"

u got that?

?? =)
Forum Admin & -7- Clan Founder
Lost Chars?
Make a new char then email games@chickenbrickenstudios.com
Tell them: Old & New name
Be patient!

If you need any help for the forums PM me or message me TaurusDame@gmail.com
HotMama
Clan Founder -7- & Forum Admin

Postby theguy1995 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:27 pm

u guys r rude all he did was giv u some good info i mean god so wat if he switches s's for z's everyone tends to do something along that line every once in awhile....
[DBD] -Neptune-
[DBD] Capn-Crunch
[DBD] -EraDiCaTiON-
[DBD] XLR8Capn
[DBD] DoBetterOrBan

theguy1995
Clan Member: DBD

Postby DangerMan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 am

(THIS IS A TONGUE IN CHEEK POST)
In other words, I'm just having fun with ya'll

I'd like to add this. If you are planning to start a clan remember this...

You will be made fun of. Generally behind your back. By generally silent few TRUE top seeded players. Next, people will immediately know you are a teenager. Does it matter? Yep. There is a type of play associated with younger players. I eat them up and spit out the bones. But that's besides the point.

If you are thinking of starting a clan, remember that you are doing it because you're a narcissist. You may also be a loser. An interesting combination but true none-the-less. You know the type with no friends but long for some sense of belonging and believes that by creating a clan that closely reassembles your quality of play (like winning record), it will validate you as a force to be reckoned with. But remember, you are the only one that sees it this way. You and the other teens that think playing a clan is quote - unquote, COOL and that it gives you 'cred'.

Remember, it's only a game. You play it on the toilet. You play it at a stop light. If you are like me you play it while cooking dinner or waiting on a client to sign a check. And you laugh your a$$ off when you see some kid that has decided NOT to be their own FORCE to be reckoned with and instead gives up their autonomy (name) and tattoo some dumb acronym in front of their own name. Yes, I'm talking about Dagreat as DGR8 or LOS or MVP or whatever... You want my respect. Show me some skills. Period. Oh... should I have wrote skillz?

Now having said all this, I myself have been approached to join clans incessantly. Of course less lately as I think word has got around that I'm un-recruit-able.

Of course now I've whacked the bee hive with a stick and it will buzzzzz. Since I've whacked it once, I may as well belt it again....

I find clans as about as useful as the Cestos chat service. I could visit it every three to four months and the conversations will ALWAYS be the same. Teens trying to impress each other with sexting. I dare you to log into it and EVER find someone talking about looking for a game or about the game. Nope, it's a bunch of ding-dongs trying to snake naked photos of girls. Funny, I agree, but it's a time sink guys. One day when you all reach your late 20's and have real jobs, girl-friends and interests (hopefully out-of-doors), you'll get what I mean. For now, you are all on the outside of my inside joke. I'll let you in on it. My girlfriend will watch me play a game or two after sex some nights. She too finds it amusing that people waste their time chatting on a gaming server chat for sex. I assure you, the real thing is far and away much more rewarding. Even if you are getting laid through the Cestos chat, I can think of much faster ways to reach such a reward. Two words guys, TIME SINK.

Back to me picking on clans. :-)

Now before you all attack me, and I know you will. If not directly, indirectly, ask yourself this question. What purpose does joining a clan serve? For instance, will it boost your record? Will it impress anyone? Will it help you win?

Clans are silly. If you were playing Halo, Gears of War, or any online game where a TEAM or UNIT could back you up and help you win, the I'd be all over clans. But here... you play for yourself. You have NO team mate, you do it all yourself.

Last up, if you think clan mates are your bro's and "Got your back", well you ain't been around. These guys jump from clan to clan as if it mattered and the only thing that comes of it is smack talk.

So if you are thinking of joining a clan. Challenge me first. If you beat me, then you got something to brag about that no clan will do for you.

Peace and love incorporated,
DangerMan
DangerMan

_worrrd..

Postby _cEb_ » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 am

_sooo im just gonna speak for myself when i say: i have many friends :mrgreen: fun talk tho.. :arrow:
_i-iAi-iA_
_cEb_
Clan Leader: WaR

Postby terencela » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am

You eat young children, DangerMan?

PISTOLWHIP!!!!!!!

:o :o :o
-LSD-
-MDMA-
JUKUREN
BrandonMeriweather
WHISKEYalphaROMEO
CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT
terencela
INF's C*nt