Waiting for Opponents freeze

Map Suggestions, Mode Suggestions

Waiting for Opponents freeze

Postby nbanyan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 pm

I, and probably many others, have been frequently plagued by the game freezing on "Waiting for Opponents" when playing a round. When it occurs during the game seems to be random; it could freeze on the first turn, it could freeze on a bonus round. Either way, it feels like the symptom of a weak connection with the server such that either my turn information didn't make it to the server and no confirmation was looked for, or the signal that the turn is over (along with the opponent's turn information) wasn't received by my phone and no confirmation was done to ensure that all clients received the information.

There have been many times that I have lost 100+ coins due to this freeze happening on the first game after receiving the daily bonus (since forfeiting is the only way to unfreeze the game) or the freeze occurring multiple games in a row.

Please ask the developers to look into this problem and to look at making the client-server connection more robust against poor signal conditions.

Thank you.

Re: Waiting for Opponents freeze

Postby Game_Cheater_Hater » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm

I will like this problem to be fixed.

Re: Waiting for Opponents freeze

Postby _cEb_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:12 am

_This used to happen back in the day with Cestos. It eventually got fixed, but the best way to contact the devs is through email, not the forums (just sayin).

Clan Leader: WaR

Return to Suggestions