WELCOME TO THE LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT

Moderators: _cEb_, ------ROC------

Re: WELCOME TO THE LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT

Postby ------ROC------ » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:59 pm

WELCOME TO THE LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT AWARDS CEREMONY

Ok ------ROC------ Here and I would like to start off by thanking everyone that signed up and played in The Life After Death Tournament!!!  
1.------ROC------
2. Albanian
3. ROC-Rage_TM
4. ROC_ASSASSIN
5. cEb
6. Good_Luck ( AKA Frogboy )
7. LOS_AMON
8. xROCxxDESTROYERx
9. MVP_BEAST
10. Becca
11. MVPGuardian420CA
12. ROC_4gEtMeNOt 

Wow, What a great lineup of amazing players that participated in The Life After Death Tournament and put on one hell of a great show! This tournament was one amazing tourney that was filled with spectacular and amazing players that made this event one to remember for a long time. 
You all showed your Skills, Strategy and Talent in this one all the way to the end and my hats off to everyone in this one.! We at U.G.P. would like to thank everyone for participating in this Epic Event in Cestos History,We really Appreciate your committement and dedication to the game and hope to see you in the next up coming Tournament from U.G.P. 

Next I would like to thank the U.G.P. staff for assisting me in any way possible in this Tournament to make it such a great success! LOS_AMON, ROC-Rage_TM, Albanian and ROC_4gEtMeNOt ! As always, Great Job and Job well done! Thank you all for making this such a successful and fun Tournament and My hats off to all of you for your hard work and dedication! THANK YOU AGAIN, IT'S GREATLY APPRECIATED 

Now for some Honorable Mentions:

Here's a few players that I think deserve an honorable mention for how hard they played in this tourney but just fell a bit short from making the Top 3.
Tied for 4th place was Becca and Los_Amon. You two really played your hearts out in this one and Should be very proud of your determination of not to give up and to keep battling all the way to the end, Great job. And also for a player that made 6th place ROC-Rage_TM you have got stronger and Stronger each tourney and you have now really hit your stride in this one to make the Top 6. Great Job to all 3 players. Keep up the great work and never give up because you all deserve this honorable mention.

Next is the 3rd Place Trophy winner:

This payer is an old school player that we all know that is no newbie to the Game. This player is also from one of the old school clans of Cestos knowen as 4k.  This player had a total of 14 points to come in 3rd place and that player is Ceb!  Ceb you really brought it hardcore in this one and kicked a** to earn the 3rd place trophy spot in The Life After Death Tournament. Congrats on your achievement for earning the Third best record in The Life After Death Tournament! Great job My friend and I hope you enjoy your Trophy.

Next up is the 2nd Place Trophy winner:

This player is also someone that's been around for along time. This player had a total of 15 points to come in second place.  This player is someone that loves Sumo and is in one of the Top Clans on Cestos. This Player is MVP_Beast! You kicked a** in this one and also brought it hard core to earn the 2nd place Trophy spot in The Life After Death Tournament.  Congrats on your achievement for earning the Second best record in The Life After Death Tournament! Great job My friend and I hope you also enjoy your trophy.

***Now the the moment that we've all been waiting for***

THE GRAND CHAMPION OF THE LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT

The Grand Champion of The Life After Death Tournament is......
------ROC------

We Now have a New Grand Champion of Life After Death Tournament! After surviving Round after Round and Battling player after player in This Epic Life After Death Tournament that was one hell of a battle.  This player gave it everything he's got over many years of blood, sweat and sacrifice. After coming so close to winning it all in other tourneys in the past this player finally pulled it off and achieved his goal.  This player had the most points with a total of 16 points in the Life after Death Tournament and That player is yours truly
------ROC------

As I accept this award and im very honored to finally get this achievement after all these years I would like to take this moment to make my announcement of my Retirement from Tournament Play . This does not mean that there will not be any more Tournaments. This just means that I have finally achieved my goal and will step away from playing In the game and Retire! This award means the world to me after all these years of hard work and dedication that finally paid off and I have now archieved my goal. I am very proud of this great accomplishment in Cestos History and I'm going to dedicate this trophy to the ROC. I would also like to take this moment to thank all the players over all these years that have played in these tournaments and gave me one hell of a battle. My hats off to all of you and a Big thanks for all these great memories that will last a lifetime!  But all good things must come to a end and its time for me to step away from the tournament play now and say goodbye from the game play.    

The congratulations that I have been getting from everybody on becoming THE GRAND CHAMPION OF THE LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT is something I will remember forever! I will honor this GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY and never forget how hard i worked to get it after all these years! This is a moment to remember for the rest of my life how i became The U.G.P. Champion Of The Life After Death Tournament! So on my closing statement I thank everyone again and I will enjoy this Championship Trophy forever! Thank you to everyone that played in this epic battle.

The U.G.P. Staff would also Like to congratulate the 3rd place Trophy winner, The 2nd place trophy winner and The Grand Champion of The Life After Death Tournament! Job well done and we hope you all enjoy your Trophy's and Grand Championship Trophy! Everyone that played in this Tournament proved that there is Life After Death on Cestos!
:-) We at U.G.P. hope to see everyone in the next upcoming Tounament that plans to be another great one so stay tuned to this section for more information to be posted in the near future!

The UnderGround Movement Has Begun!
Let's Bring Cestos Back!
------ROC------
Clan Leader, Founder & CEO: ROC

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 am

Congratulations
Mr.BeastVWmvp

Postby Mr.BeastVWmvp » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:04 am

And thank you
Mr.BeastVWmvp

Postby sparky » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:08 am

Nice going ---ROC---- !! brought the tourney win to the ROC and before retiring! The news letter rulEEE bro that's hella work + homework + dedication. the honorable mentions were a + too bro. :D
Thank you --ROC---! :!:
sparky
Clan Member: ROC

Postby LOS_AMON » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Nice one, ROC. :) You nailed the tourney and im happy for your achievement! Still, the retirement is sad news. Take care, what would this place and Cestos be like without you, through all these years? A terrible thought to consider. ;) You held it all together and kept Cestos alive as possible. Thats a big thing, Cheers Bro!
LOS_AMON
Clan Member: LOS

Location: Somewhere around the black hole, struggling for life

Postby ROC_ASSASSIN » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Congrats on your Grand Championship trophy ---ROC--- we will miss you.  And congrats on your 2nd and 3rd place trophys as well Beast & Ceb
ROC_ASSASSIN
Clan Member: ROC

Postby ------ROC------ » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Thank you all for participating in THE U.G.P. LIFE AFTER DEATH TOURNAMENT. And i also want to thank everyone for all their dedication and commitment to the Game & The U.G.P. Tournaments after all these years. So until Next Time, Keep Playin Hard and may the best Marble Win!!!!...... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Attachments
PicsArt_1413843556163.jpg
Game Over!!!....
PicsArt_1413843556163.jpg (50 KiB) Viewed 152714 times
PicsArt_1419822981877.jpg
The End!!!...
PicsArt_1419822981877.jpg (66.57 KiB) Viewed 152883 times
The UnderGround Movement Has Begun!
Let's Bring Cestos Back!
------ROC------
Clan Leader, Founder & CEO: ROC

Previous